DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO seeks a Partnership Success Coordinator to provide support to our Growth Marketing Affiliates team with regards to the successful planning, execution, & reporting of partner campaigns & projects.
In this position, you will act as key support across all our Affiliate partnerships -- helping to coordinate plans and assisting with the coordination of communications to our partners when necessary. With your collaborative and teamwork nature, you will support our broader team to complete all campaign-related tasks in support of our affiliate partners. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual who wants to gain experience and challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment.
What You Get To Do
- Manage day-to-day operations of partnership efforts including relationship management, reporting, and technical integrations
- Lead campaign launch process and be actively involved in weekly partners’ performance reviews
- Monitor campaign health status to track performance and overall partner satisfaction
- Work closely with the Business Development team on renewals and growth of partnerships
- Ensure partner and campaign compliance in accordance with our agreement
- Support the creative development of our affiliate newsletters and build out content calendar
- Organize and analyze creative performance and provide insight reports to key stakeholders
- Project manage development of creative assets for affiliate partners
- Responsible for data entry and quality of all partners in CRM
- Handle logistics and coordination of affiliate events and tradeshows
- Assist manager in the deployment of partnership success campaigns
- Troubleshoot affiliate campaign issues including tracking
- Act as a liaison between partners and the marketing team to help identify and communicate upcoming needs
- Administer reporting, data and trend analysis, tracking, troubleshooting, and overall account maintenance
- Support the development of outreach, automation, and email campaigns to nurture affiliate relationships and keep DISQO top-of-mind for our partners
- Handle other ad hoc projects and reporting as needed
What You Bring To The Table
- 1-3 years of experience in account management or sales development management
- Experience in affiliate marketing is a plus
- The ability to manage several tasks and competing priorities at the same time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Diligent work ethic with high attention to detail
- Thirst for delivering an excellent experience to our affiliate partners
- Exceptional drive and precision in delivery
- You’re a proactive self-starter and self-motivator
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.