Partner Development Senior Manager - Chicago at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Partner Development Senior Manager.
A Partner Development Senior Manager (PDSM) works to build and maintain relationships within each client/partner organization. Those efforts are inclusive of all functional areas, individual brands, and supporting organizations such as agencies in order to ensure that Fetch has a first-hand knowledge of partner priorities in order to increase insights and sales/revenue.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with client partners and internal Fetch stakeholders, the PDSM will work to execute various tasks to ensure each brand and associated products are properly reflected in the Fetch Rewards application. These tasks include but are not limited to managing the look and feel of the partner brand(s) within the app, maintaining an up-to-date partner product library, keeping a detailed calendar of promotions and the proper execution of said promotions (Special Offers), and other client work associated with partner priorities. Beyond maintaining details, the PDSM will leverage internal resources in order to report results of activity and evaluate partner data to highlight opportunities and deliver the unique value of Fetch Rewards.
What you get to do:
- Serve as liaison between clients, partners, vendors and internal departments to cultivate relationships and create a seamless workflow
- Effectively communicate Fetch's value proposition, tools and capabilities to our Partners and develop strategic solutions/proposals that meet Partner needs
- Kickoff and manage day-to-day interactions and projects, which includes Special Offers, branded experiences, data and insights reporting, data integration with partners, and more.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence Lead to utilize Fetch data and relevant partner/competitor and industry insights to inform strategy
- Create Program Readout materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for our Programs
- Identify and support new opportunities for efficiencies and best practices within the Partner Development team.
What you should have in your tool bag:
- 5-8 years of relationship management experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG/Client organizations
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer, addressed via strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as PPT, Excel (knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing), Google Docs and Slack
- Highly motivated self-starter and excellent team player who can stay on task with minimal supervision and is flexible to change
- Strong verbal, written and time-management skills
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.