About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is well versed in extracting, analyzing, and reporting on data sets to assist in making business decisions. This individual will have experience extracting data with SQL and building reporting with Tableau. They will ideally have experience with a multi-touch attribution tool that allows the marketing team to better understand the effectiveness of their campaigns, and optimize accordingly. This role will give you the opportunity to assist every facet of the company’s marketing team and be a part of a rapidly growing, mission driven startup.
- Use SQL to extract data from disparate sources and harmonize for reporting purposes.
- Build reports/dashboards in Tableau to give the marketing team the data it needs to monitor and optimize their campaigns.
- Mine datasets for insights to allow for improved decision making.
- Use multi-touch attribution tool and Salesforce to measure effectiveness of various marketing and sales activities on our KPIs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in demand generation, sales operations, and the larger marketing org to drive marketing effectiveness and improve efficiency. Work with our digital agency to optimize paid social, paid search, and content syndication campaigns.
- Optimize homepage and website performance using Google Analytics.
- Articulate buyer journey using metrics gleaned from a variety of data sets.
- Calculate ROI of various marketing initiatives
- Drive marketing efficiencies through data driven decisions and automation
- 3+ years of data analysis experience in B2B Marketing or Ops.
- Building queries from scratch using SQL is required.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and a marketing automation tool (experience in Marketo a plus)
- Experience using Salesforce to pull requisite lead, account, contact, campaign, and opportunity data.
- Proactive and independent self-starter with enthusiasm for teamwork.
- Strong business acumen and ability to navigate through complexity and ambiguity
- Clear and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience using a multi-touch attribution tool preferred. Bizible experience is a huge plus
This is a virtual position. Qualified candidates outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description