Manager, Media Reporting and Analytics
- Lead the day-to-day management of real-time Marketing performance reporting, partnering closely with the Media team to address ongoing reporting and optimization needs
- Support the Analytics team in the implementation of a media data hub that will deliver on the reporting and analytic requirements established by the Media and Business Intelligence teams (not responsible for development work)
- Develop intuitive dashboards designed for flexible reporting and easy consumption by internal stakeholders
- Improve and maintain existing dashboards and shared data sets
- Partner with Data Science team to establish real-time leading indicators of digital marketing performance to drive improved marketing outcomes across customer engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Support the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data using statistical techniques to develop actionable insights into complex business challenges
- Effectively communicate findings and results to various internal and external stakeholders by explaining the story behind the data and making recommendations to the business based on data insights
- Perform ad hoc analyses as opportunities/necessities arise
What's In It for You
At Cox, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
First, we offer a competitive compensation package, 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
We value people more than technology. That means you'll work within a culture and with a team that values your experience, your contributions, and you - yes, you - as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You'll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
- BA/BS degree and 6 years of experience in related field (Digital Analytics, Marketing Analytics or related fields) OR MS degree and 4 years of related experience OR Ph.D. and 1 years of related experience OR 10 years of related experience with no degree
- Expert at SQL and Excel for querying and manipulating data for analysis and visualization
- Strong analytical, processing, and mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct analyses
- Analytical & curious mindset with qualitative reasoning
- Strong experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
- Conceptual thinker with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data insight
- Strongly motivated to be a player in a team which is constantly working to improve themselves through discovering new analytics techniques and software tools to improve the quality of our work.
- Ability to manage up, proactively communicating key progress updates and potential roadblocks
- BA/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Business, Marketing, etc.)
- 2 or more years of experience in leading complex, cross functional projects
- Experience with data warehouses (such as AWS) a plus
- Prior digital marketing agency experience a plus
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
USD 96,100.00 - 160,100.00 per year
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.