DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.The Role:
DailyPay is looking for a Manager of Analytics to join our growing Data Team! The Manager of Analytics will apply various types of data to draw insights and build strategic recommendations to drive business value for the company, while working collaboratively to empower internal teams including Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Success. This position will also enable client success through guiding the development of customer-facing data products and analytics.
The mission of the Data Team is critical for continuous development and success of our product, understanding the needs of our customers and partners, and maintaining DailyPay’s leading role in the early wage access industry -- and the Manager of Analytics will be instrumental in helping to realize this vision for DailyPay.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Be a leader in the company’s analytics efforts by discovering, gathering and deploying insights to empower the success of internal teams
- Drive the prioritization of analytics asks according to business value
- Clearly communicate expectations and deliverables to partners
- Guide the training and development of the analytics team’s strategic problem solving skills
- Produce, support and maintain data reports, analytics, metrics and dashboards for internal and external use
- Participate in code approvals and PR review process for company-wide analytics engineering efforts
- 4+ years SQL experience; expert SQL capability
- 4+ years Analytics and/or Data Science experience
- Experience managing analysts or data scientists is a plus but not required
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Sisense, Looker or similar
- Experience with Snowflake, Redshift, and ETL tools like Fivetran or Stitch is a plus
- Dbt experience is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strategic, creative thinker will be highly valued for this role
- General understanding of accounting rules
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
No sponsorship is available for this position.
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
As part of our dedication to health and safety, DailyPay requires all colleagues holding in-office positions, or who will be attending any in-person company meetings, be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus unless there is a documented and approved medical or religious accommodation. As a condition of employment, prior to your start date, you will be required to submit proof of your vaccine status.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected] All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.