Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a dynamic, motivated machine learning DevOps and data management guru to join our globally distributed team. You would be responsible for building a modern, state-of the-art machine learning and data management pipeline. Strong experience in machine learning DevOps, managing large data stores, and deploying machine learning models to production is required.
- Automate machine learning model deployments in an AWS-based model-as-a-service architecture.
- Set-up model management processes (both model artifacts, train/test data, and metrics).
- Enable model monitoring, retraining and redeployment.
- Be the bridge between Data Science and Engineering teams, facilitating productization of machine learning models.
- Ensure model performance at scale.
- Manage data stores for large datasets, including audio and annotation data.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Hands-on experience with ML model deployment.
- Hands-on experience building or managing AWS based microservice architecture.
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines ground up.
- In depth understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture principles is a plus.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow is a great plus.
- Experience with building/maintaining data lakes is a great plus.
- Experience with GitLab is a plus.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description