BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce is a cloud e-commerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. We are listed as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin. Our story is one of global growth and passion in all we do. Despite our huge success so far, we’re still just getting started!
We are seeking an experienced Lead Strategy & Operations Analyst with deep, analytical expertise and strong executive and interpersonal skills to develop collaborative growth strategies and drive operational improvements across the business. This role will work closely with executive leadership to quantify growth opportunities and help guide our data-driven decision making.
**If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume in English for review.**What You’ll Do:
- Establish a trusted relationship with senior leaders throughout the company, serving as a subject matter expert in understanding key challenges and business opportunities, as well as providing insightful recommendations using data and metrics
- Use systems thinking to transform business processes that require highly cross-functional collaboration and exceptionally strong business acumen
- Leverage program management skills to drive comprehensive change management partnering with various stakeholders
- Perform data/statistical and economic analysis for ad-hoc requests or for building business cases for incremental investments. Demonstrate capacity to get your own data, and analyze using SQL and Tableau
- Constantly identify and mitigate risks to schedule, scope, and resources while balancing competing priorities across multiple strategic initiatives
- Partner with the Analytics team to develop data insights, translate, and communicate actionable takeaways for cross-funtional teams
- Fluent in English
- Our ideal candidate will reside in Mexico City, Mexico, Guadalajara, Mexico, or any major city within Mexico
- 8+ years experience in a highly analytical environment - top tier management consulting, corporate development, strategic planning, business operations, change management roles and/or experience in a demanding function that requires program management, modeling and strategic analysis
- Prior work experience in SaaS technology/eCommerce companies is a strong plus
- Strong track record of driving comprehensive advanced analyses, stakeholder management, working in cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Confident communicator capable of providing efficient perspective to all levels of the organization
- Comfortable working autonomously and leading change in a highly ambiguous environment
- Experience with data exploration and analysis in Tableau, Looker preferred. Expert in SQL query writing for data exploration required
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM/Economics/Finance/Business Administration degree or equivalent, relevant work experience is required. MBA is a plus, not required
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical models and techniques to business problems
- Driven, curious, and quick to absorb information; comfortable at independently solving problems despite ambiguity
Greatness is inherent in all people; this is a fact to us here at BigCommerce.
No matter your background or personal experiences, we strive to ensure every individual has an equal opportunity to grow - and to smash the limits of your potential!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.