The Junior Data Analyst works with Senior Data Analyst(s) on the product team to develop and implement the code required to maintain and enhance the AiCure reporting environment and supports ad hoc data inquiries and analysis.
- Contribute to analytics documentation (e.g., data dictionary, variable map)
- Execute ad hoc analysis using analytic and/or statistical/applied statistical tools (e.g., Python, Excel) to address business questions, issues, and opportunities
- Compile, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends, expose new opportunities, and answer ongoing business questions
- Support development of commercial data intelligence products.
- Follow internal processes and procedures that ensure robust practices are in place for the use of our analytics tools.
- Support adhoc reporting requirements for customers, while ensuring consistency and quality in deliverables.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Aptitude for data mining and data analysis
- Previous exposure to data analysis tools, such as SQL (preferred), Stata, SPSS, R, or Python
- Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and professionally with team members on an interpersonal level, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills - able to prioritize work and manage time
- Positive, "can do" approach to problem solving.