Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Implementation Audit Analyst's responsibilities will include and flow with the lifecycle of service bureau implementations. The daily tasks will be driven based on the greatest needs of the team at the time. This may translate to a day of reviewing client documentation and/or auditing our applications to ensure they are properly set up to meet the client's needs. This role will also assist in validating bank account numbers, EINs, deposit frequencies, and tax rates.
- Validate and ensure all necessary information is provided for a successful client implementation
- Input new client information into our internal system
- Send information to the correct teams to begin client setup
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all setup work has been completed accurately
- Work with Implementation Consultants to address potential setup issues
- Research Tax setup and issues
- Review potential setup errors within the Implementation process
- Work with Sales to review all new client paperwork submitted from Sales to ensure accurate communication between Sales and Operations
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably supporting a service bureau environment
- A successful Audit Analyst will be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Organization skills are a must to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects with proven ability to set priorities and workflow
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience working with HRIS/Payroll systems is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and work in a busy, detail-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.