This role is remote, with one required visit to your designated home office per quarter.
Remote option is available for employees located in Poland (subject to change at any time)
Home Office: Krakow, Poland
With William Hill now a part of Caesars Entertainment, we plan to lead the pack by delivering products our customers love to use! As Caesars/William Hill, we operate sports betting in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and have partnerships with the biggest leagues and media companies in the country including, the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, ESPN, and CBS Sports. Marking a major milestone in American sports history, we opened the first-ever sports betting venue within a professional United States sports facility, the Caesars Sportsbook at the Capital One Arena in Washington D.C. Partnerships like this are positioning our business to skyrocket as sports betting continues to expand across the country and our customers get a taste of the action.
On the Technology side, we’ve built an entire sports betting and iGaming platform from the ground up in less than 3 years. Through continuous improvement and data-informed product development, we are adding features so that our customers have the best product experience in the market. Our Product Technology team is comprised of the brightest minds in Tech, and our culture of autonomy and decisiveness gives the team the freedom to deliver without constantly seeking permission to take action. We chart our own path and innovate as we create the next generation of products. We’re looking for like-minded superstars that want to work with the best of the best and join the biggest name in sports betting and iGaming as we take over the Global market!
Caesars Digital is poised to become the dominant force in iGaming and Sports Betting. We have the platform, we have the capital and we have the brand.
In order to capitalize on this potential, we need to be very smart about how we evolve our product. This role will play a key part in helping us chart a winning course and say no to distractions that get in the way.
What You Will Do:
- Working as part of the Caesars Digital US Data team and driving our exciting data technology expansion
- Become a leading subject matter expert in reporting regulations
- Become a subject matter expert in our WH digital and retail platforms capabilities and be able to impact assess against regulatory reports. Crafting high-quality user stories with acceptance criteria to feed product development teams
- Working with the business on operational readiness and UAT plans for new state states rollout
- Lead key analysis initiatives across sports, gaming, account, bonus, payments, and more
- Perform detailed analysis on key regulatory items needed to support the next states rollout team (Product Analysts and the Development Teams)
- Answer product questions with regulatory understanding for anything connected to reporting
- Fielding technical questions from the regulators and ensure an adequate response is supplied in a timely manner
- Detailed requirement gathering and creation of useful documentation to aid the Product Development Teams and Business Teams alike
- Creation of technical specifications to support system change when required by the development teams
- Education and onboarding for new staff members and continued education for new staff members
- Deliver and maintain key assets for the US Run-books to enhance our capability to repeatedly enter new operating states
- Stay up to date with US regulatory and compliance news and events. Cascade any key information/trends to the product development data teams to ensure they are best prepared to react to the needs of the business. Provide early feedback on an upcoming feature
What You Will Need:
- Experience working in successful digital product development teams on data platforms
- Experience in data warehousing and must be able to write complex SQL queries
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile software product delivery and/or continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in US regulation and compliance
- Track record of quality analysis and team collaboration where you enable the Product Dev teams
- Will see things through to the end and set the example for their team to follow
- Has a creative approach to problem-solving while keeping solutions as simple as possible
- Not afraid to work outside of their comfort zone
What’s In It for You:
- Help shape and design the features you will be working on, have a real impact on your work.
- Become part of a small but rapidly growing team, full of collaborative individuals.
- 100% remote work, flexible working hours
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- A desk in our modern office on Dekerta in Kraków near Galeria Kazimierz, if you prefer to work from the office
- Coffee, tea, gaming consoles and billiards
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Lux-Med).
We provide equal opportunities for all our employees and customers. We treat everyone fairly and with clarity. We want to put this into practice in everything we do.
When it comes to employment practices, we do all we can to make sure everyone interacting with Caesars is not subject to any unlawful discrimination, for any of the reasons set out in the Labor Code, in terms of:
- Training opportunity
- Pay and benefits
- Leaving the company voluntarily or involuntarily
We hire and promote people based on their skills and suitability for that role.