Draper UT, Remote - USA
As a Data Analyst on our People Analytics and Strategy team, you will play a substantial role in analyzing and optimizing our human resources strategy. You will work closely with our domain teams and partners to ensure that data and insights are disseminated across the business. You will deliver high-quality reporting and data visualizations to arm leadership with critical data that informs decision-making. Ultimately your efforts will be essential in helping the People Org continue to scale and achieve its goal of hiring and retaining top-end talent.
Who you are:
- Analytical. Love digging into data to find insights.
- Curious. Constantly learning, exploring new concepts for growth and impact, and knows how to skill up.
- Self-starter. Seeks out opportunities and finishes tasks, even with ambiguity.
- Low ego. Open to feedback and thoughtful enough to adjust when the data suggest a change.
- Quick, yet collaborative. Gets things done without alienating collaborators.
- Systems-thinker. Always watching for second-order implications.
- Organized. Manages a wide-variety of tasks in your daily workload
What you'll own:
- Reporting of key performance indicators of People data to various partners -- including our executive team, board of directors, and corporate strategy arm
- Enabling People Org teams -- Recruiting, Talent Management, and People Business Partners -- with the data and insights needed to make data-driven decisions and drive change in the business
- Creating informative and intuitive data visualizations and self-service dashboards that provide partners with up-to-date insights
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of our People data by working closely with our Workday HRIS team to make adjustments and improve data processes
Experience you'll need:
- BA/BS with a quantitative focus (e.g, social science, economics, mathematics, statistics)
- More than beginner experience with basic analytical tools such as Excel and SQL
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Passion for using analytical insights and visualizations to tell compelling stories
- Curiosity about solving Human Resource problems -- such as recruiting, workforce planning, and employee engagement and retention
- Track record of problem solving and driving results
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.