Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
The Federal Reserve is developing a new interbank 24x7x365 real-time gross settlement (RTGS) service with integrated clearing functionality, called the FedNow service. This service will help enable financial institutions provide their customers with the ability to send and receive payments any time, any day, and have full access to those funds within seconds. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of a new mission-critical Federal Reserve initiative that will be transformative to the payments landscape in the United States.
A requirement of this position is that the employee must be fully-vaccinated (1 or 2 shot vaccination) and boosted or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank's vaccination policy; individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation from the Bank.
Position Contributions -
- Support Pilot Program reporting (e.g., monthly reporting for advisory, testing, and SPR phases including tracking of attendance to pilot sessions by org.)
- Support governance reporting (e.g., inputs for monthly FedNow Executive Report, MC and ROC reports, ad hoc reports to FRS and other FRB districts) - to include pilot program and OBM activities
- Support development of Tableau reports and integration ( to include pilot participants information )
- Establish and manage a process and reporting to include a detailed timeline analysis for customer Onboarding process
- Manage Industry Readiness level Dashboards for overall business on a monthly basis
- Feedback loop development and management of the IR process and integration with the overall business level FedNow process
- Other reporting and data analysis tasks as needed: such as the development of metrics around pilot Q&As and enhance tracking of submitted questions/answers (we need help with keeping the running list that we get from pilot inbox, ad hoc inquiries, etc) + anything related to customer analysis/reporting/onboarding + IR dashboard
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
For this job, any offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing a two-phase security screening. The first phase consists of the satisfactory completion of a physical examination (including a drug screening), reference checks, and a security investigation consisting of credit and criminal history checks.
The second phase, which might not be complete until after you begin working at the Reserve Bank, is an additional risk-based security screening determined by the risk rating of the position. Depending upon the sensitivity of the position, this phase may include, and is not limited to, work and residency eligibility verification, and personal interviews with the candidate, references, and prior employers.
All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years.
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)
First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.