Federal - Technology Analyst - AFSELFY23 at Accenture (Washington DC)
Accenture Federal Services - Technology Analyst
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potentialand then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
Learn more about software agility at Accenture Federal Services here.
A team player with an entrepreneurial mind. You step up and volunteer to take on challenges to solve technical problems. You look closely at the way things work and often see a better approach to how it could be done. Emerging technologies and next-generation IT excite you -- and you're ready to put that passion to work across many different types of client projects.
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Learn first-hand how we help the federal government develop and implement their tech strategy, as well as how we manage our business to help maximize business outcomes for both our clients and Accenture
- Work with a diverse group of people across many different technologies
- Connect with your teammates to design and develop new technology product features
- Bridge the gap between technology and business by using your analytical expertise
- Develop front end solutions to design, develop, test and implement software
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to help deliver value
- Manage deadlines diligently, working with your team to achieve project milestones
- Support project management by reporting issues, risks, and status, and by assisting with financial activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree or Master's
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or math)
- Experience in application design using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, etc
- Exposure to programming, any language of choice
- Experience with software configuration (Microsoft PowerApps, SharePoint, etc.) or eCommerce platform configuration (Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Exposure to systems with Appian, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, Oracle, Pega, or PeopleSoft components
- Exposure to Agile methods and tools, such as Jira
Compensation for our Development Programs varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, development program, role and skill set. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
California: $77,500 - $87,000
Colorado: $77,500 - $84,000
New York City: $83,000 - $87,000
Washington: $83,000 - $87,000
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.