Data Visualization Engineer at Sogeti (Cincinnati, OH)
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You'll Do:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Minimum education qualification
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or any related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5+ years of experience in Data Engineering
- Database development exp. (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres), strong SQL, Data Modeling /Data architecture
- Proven work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401k Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401k plans offered in the US)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Bonus Program
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Our consultant are full-time professionals with opportunities to learn the latest and greatest technologies in the industry. Our consultants' careers give them the experience to work across multiple industries and projects while contributing to the growth of the entire practice. **This is a Full-time position**