Data scientist – Deep learning purpose
You will play a major role in analyzing & visualizing large amounts of autonomy data and building a platform that enables monitoring of data statistics and progress of various deep learning models. Autonomy data and metrics play a key role in the success of our business and are critical in providing the team with up-to-date insights. This position demands broad data analysis and visualization expertise, social skills to work with internal and external customers, and determined execution. Your work will be a core part of ThorDrive’s Autonomous Driving technology.
● Collaborate with the machine learning engineers to effectively organize our data and build data collection, storage, and analysis pipelines
● Work with autonomy developers to design effective ways of summarizing and identifying trends from large amounts of data
● Work with operation engineers to meet the data demands
● Build and maintain dashboards, reports, and statistical analysis
● Must have a B.S. or M.S. in Statistics, Data Science, or related fields
● Large appetite for and experience building dashboards and visualization tools such as Looker, Data Studio, or similar tools
● Strong programming skills
Must-have knowledge and experiences
● Camera and 3D point cloud-based data parsing and handling
● Basic deep learning knowledge with expertise in writing Datasets and Data Loaders
● Familiarity with using Deep Learning libraries like Tensorflow and Pytorch.
● Strong coding skills in Python and SQL
● Start-up DNA: You have demonstrated an ability to thrive in the ambiguity of a dynamic, start-up environment
● Experience with robotics and autonomy
● Large scale autonomy public datasets (e.g. KITTI, Caltech, Berkeley Deep Drive benchmark)
● Experience with Google (Google Data Studio, BigQuery, etc.), Azure, AWS tools, or R
● Experience with Hadoop/Spark.
● Experience implementing machine learning and data science workloads
● Excellent communication and analytical skills
● You will be tested in C++ or Python based on your preference for the coding assessment
A Competitive salary
Health/Vision/Dental Insurance all paid by the employer
Hybrid Workplace Style
Free Snacks and Drinks at our office locations
Happy Hour hosted by the employer to celebrate accomplishments
More Information on ThorDrive
ThorDrive operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Cincinnati, OH. ThorDrive was founded in 2016. It has 75 total employees. To see all 17 open jobs at ThorDrive, click here.
Read Full Job Description