Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
We are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join our Data Feed Client Services team! The Data Feed Client Services team owns the end to end Addepar Data Network client experience. Addepar’s Data Network consists of over 180 financial institutions providing client portfolio data to Addepar via direct daily data feed. This role is highly visible and a trusted, reliable resource for both external and internal stakeholders. Individuals in this role can expect to work with a vast global client base and network of custodians, banks, broker dealers, fund admins, and data aggregators. This role is pivotal in driving strategic initiatives that will contribute to Addepar’s overall data aggregation strategy and client outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and grow meaningful long term relationships with existing data partners to drive successful mutual outcomes.
- Meet with prospective data partners to sell benefits and explain requirements of being part of the Addepar Data Network.
- Advocate for Addepar clients and act as an expert in Addepar’s data feed products and services.
- Design and drive strategic initiatives to accelerate growth of the Addepar Data Network, including global data aggregation expansion.
- Connect dots between vast arrays of individuals across technology, sales, business, and client success among our clients, data partners, and internal teams.
- Set Strategic direction for future growth opportunities for new and existing partners
- Design, launch, and complete successful data partner programs and initiatives
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Technology or related field
- 5+ years relationship management or 8+ years equivalent experience in financial services or wealth management
- Understanding of portfolio data aggregation and financial performance reporting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate across varying business and technical audiences including pitches and presentations
- Proven experience building and maximizing relationships with key influencers, decision makers, and subject matter experts
- Executive presence and ability to successfully navigate and persuade all levels of an organization
- Track record of managing complex projects and/or programs independently
- Excited by ambiguity and solving problems through data and people
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, or other languages a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.