At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral. Our future plans are to expand into other asset classes to support everything from trading cards, watches, NFTs and even LP interests.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a product analytics lead to build our analytics infrastructure, surface insights, and help drive product strategies. You will play an integral role in synthesizing data from different teams, setting reporting metrics and dashboards, and performing deep-dive analysis to solve complex business problems. You will work very closely with engineers, data scientists, marketing specialists, product managers, and card experts, making a direct impact on both our product and the company as a whole.The impact you will make:
- Work directly with department heads for a full data analysis life cycle, including but not limited to metric definition, reporting, dashboard setup and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to unravel complex problems by clearly formulating the problem statement, technical requirements, and presenting findings at all levels.
- Work closely with the data team to build up the analytics infrastructure that will be used by everyone in the company.
- Design, execute, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments across our product.
- Work alongside business stakeholders and engineers, reconcile crucial data integrity issues.
- Maintain a strong data driven culture within the company by interacting with diverse internal functions.
- 2+ years of work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders, provide technical insights to business problems, assess potential risks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Comfortable translating business requirements into non-technical, layman terms.
- Experienced in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Fluent in SQL, Python, data visualization and statistical analysis.
- Bonus Points: Enjoys learning about the card trading hobby and enabling others to do so.
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)
*This is a US Remote position