Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Data Analyst will design, develop and validate reports and metrics to measure business performance across Operations for management purposes.
The Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing operational data to identify performance gaps and unfavorable trends. This role will also help to improve the client experience and operational capability by presenting recommendations for process improvement projects.
Reports To: Director Technical Services
- Design and develop reports and databases utilized throughout Operations
- Maintains, enhances, and modifies staffing models for multiple teams
- Build requested reports within various systems or with data from system extracts to provide to Operations leadership for analysis
- Support project teams with data collection requests and changes to existing reports and dashboards.
- Improve the accuracy and effectiveness of management scorecards and dashboards.
- Increase the usage practices around objective performance data in day to day management activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information systems or equivalent work experience
- Strong MS Office skills, especially with Excel, specifically being able to import data and use pivot tables
- Understanding of report writing required
- Experience working with Power BI and other relational databases
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Experience in a help desk/technical support department a plus
- Team Player - will be able to collaborate with others to make awesome happen.
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard.
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed.
- ighly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
As of 4/6/2021: This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 53,343 - $ 87,551/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a comprehensive variable compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.