By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Join our growing team at Vetcove in, and help us transform how veterinarians buy the supplies they need to keep America's pets healthy. Vetcove's eCommerce and mobile platforms enable veterinary practices to compare and buy from all of their vendors in one place. Our community of more than 17,000 veterinary hospitals employs tens of thousands of veterinarians, and delivers care to many millions of animals every year across all 50 states. We’re a growing team on a mission to modernize the $50B+ animal health industry. Simply put, Vetcove helps veterinary organizations spend more time giving care, and less time shopping and comparing across vendors to supply their practices. We're completely revolutionizing the way veterinarians discover and buy products, and how animal health brands engage their veterinary customers. Vetcove is a Y Combinator and venture-backed growth stage company with notable investors in Silicon Valley and NYC. We're looking for exceptionally talented and passionate people to join our growing team.
About the position
The Data Analyst Role for Vetcove’s Brand Partnerships team plays a pivotal part in leveraging large data sets to deliver powerful competitive intelligence and campaign insights to our largest partners. This role is also responsible for using that data to support customized strategic opportunities to encourage partner growth on our data-driven platform. Vetcove’s Data Analysts collaborate closely with our Partner Success Managers and Account Managers to foster and grow our client partner relationships.
Vetcove is aggregating and analyzing historical and real-time data to create a more effective animal health supply chain and ensure the best health outcomes for millions of America's pets. The ideal candidate will be excited by the challenge of being the first to really dig into the data from a B2B industry that has been historically slow to use any data-driven insight to drive behavior. This candidate should also be passionate about leveraging data to drive business strategy and is effective in communicating insights and recommendations to internal Partner Account Managers and Partner Success Managers.
What you'll do
- Analyze billions of dollars in order data across thousands of hospitals
- Use data to draw meaningful and actionable insights in order to expand Vetcove's growth strategy
- Optimize the size of cashback offers through incremental testing to help maximize ROI for our partners
- Support our corporate hospital groups in minimizing costs and optimizing purchase behaviors
- Aid our manufacturing partners in driving sales through advanced audience targeting and dynamic customer offers
- Determine upselling and cross-selling opportunities to drive incremental sales
- Coordinate with internal parties to produce regular campaign reporting to our partners that convey optimal performance
You should have
- Ability to process large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information
- Ability to build and execute an effective approach to a variety of unstructured problems
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative results to less data-savvy stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Experience Python (especially knowledge of data centric packages like pandas)
- Expertise in Excel, stat packages like R or SAS, Tableau
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Read Full Job Description