Cyber Analyst at IERUS Technologies, Inc. (Huntsville, AL)
IERUS specializes in electromagnetics phenomenology, computational analytics (algorithm acceleration and machine learning), and weapon systems engineering. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering fields, particularly those with Cyber and Electromagnetic capability development, analytics and operations experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit http://www.ierustech.com/culture
This position assists with the design, building, and test representations of cyber-focused operational and emerging hostile systems. IERUS is charged with development of proof-of-concept demonstrations for identified vulnerabilities and to provide/deploy intelligence-based cyber threats in support of Test & Evaluation (T&E) events. The Cyber Test Analyst provides planning and scenario preparation, analysis of systems under test, development/execution of test plans & methods in support of test events, and post event analysis supporting after-action item reviews.
- B.S., M.S. in a computer science or engineering discipline, or equivalent years experience
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of network protocols, packet flow, TCP and UDP traffic
- Proficient in Python and PowerShell
- Experience with log analysis, network traffic flow and packet analysis
- Experience with signature-based (protocol-aware) threat analysis methodologies
- Familiarity with industrial network architecture and component testing
- Red v. Blue cyber wargaming experience
- Experience with VMs, and with Linux and Windows OS configurations
- White-hat and/or black-hat penetration testing and similar network and endpoint device skillsets
- Protocol-agnostic threat analysis methodologies
- Experience with software cyber analysis tools like IDA Pro, Ghidra.
- Software development experience in a virtual environment like AWS
- Familiarity with IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) endpoint protection for device-to-device networks
- Battle management software experience
- Exposure to big data solutions in cloud environments
- DOD 8570 IAT II Certification
- Strong collaboration skills.
Location: Huntsville, AL/ Various Locations
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.