Credit Analyst at FIS (Jacksonville, FL)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Credit Risk team sit within our Operations function, their primary responsibility is to ensure the risk of loss to FIS is minimized. The team is responsible for the monitoring of Merchants accounts that have been flag by our Brighterion system and other reporting systems. A complete review and risk assessment is completed on the merchant when flagged. The team will also complete annual reviews for existing Merchants. We are a highly motivated team, working with strict SLA's and regulatory requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Undertaking an in-depth credit risk assessment of existing merchants
- Gathering and reviewing relevant financial and non-financial information needed to complete a credit review.
- Contacting merchants to gather and verify information
- Analyze information to assess credit risks highlighting pertinent points for any areas of concern
- Communicate decisions back to the relevant parties.
- Ensure that all systems/ databases are maintained accurately at all times, for management information reporting.
- Request security / reserves from merchant.
What you bring:
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience interpreting large amounts of data and converting it into key information to produce clear and concise reports.
- A keen eye for the smaller detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence and assurance to manage difficult conversations
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working in a financial regulated environment
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Usually with only a few years experience, works on moderately complex assignments, exercising judgment within defined procedures. Receives little instruction on day to day work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.