Join VillageMD as an Construction Analyst - Due Diligence/Permitting based remotely.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation!
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Construction Analyst - Due Diligence/Permitting to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
In the Construction Analyst - Due Diligence/Permitting position we are looking for individuals with extensive organizational skills, able to manage multiple requests in a retail clinic program roll out environment and partner with multiple stakeholders simultaneously. The position will have extensive interactions with our internal stakeholders and external vendors in support of the new clinic roll out program. The Construction Analyst is responsible for supporting workstreams associated with Design, Permitting and Due Diligence and Construction.
- Liaise between internal stakeholders and external vendors to support ongoing program roll out critical deliverables.
- Participate in regular internal and external design and construction meetings and calls.
- Manage and ensure program data is captured accurately and updated.
- Coordinate consultant deliverables and review completed reports, ensure completeness and ensure necessary stakeholders receive documentation.
- Ensure all consultant deliverables are uploaded into program database and all critical milestones are noted as Estimated or Actual if completed.
- Daily interaction with vendors, construction managers, and VMD stakeholders.
- Coordinate all site investigation reports. Review completed reports, ensure completeness and ensure necessary stakeholders receive documentation.
- Daily and weekly data tracking; milestone updates; and program reporting.
- Maintain and update all critical deliverables for due diligence, design and construction workflows.
- Weekly updates of program milestones and program reporting.
- Attend weekly meetings as needed.
Skills for success
- Experience interacting with multiple stakeholders; and fast paced environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Focused on results.
- Tenacious mindset.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to succeed in self-directed, fast paced environment.
- High level analytical abilities, with a focus on performance
- Sense of urgency, with a demonstrated ability to gain buy in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate risks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities within tight project timeframes.
Experience to drive change
- Previous experience interacting with executive level external and internal clients as well as architects, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Previous experience coordinating execution of deliverables.
- Previous real estate, design, or construction experience.
- Previous experience scheduling events and meetings; and 3rd party vendors.
- Previous experience collecting, organizing, and maintaining data and reporting.
- Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction is usually required to perform the job.
- Role is expected to be Remote Work. Travel is as needed, anticipate less than 15%.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.