Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quo–and having a lot of fun doing it. Our values, culture, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef.
Ditch your daily commute, say goodbye to the typical nine-to-five, and embrace a new way of working at Automox.
As a Commissions Analyst, you will be responsible for running and managing our sales commissions process. The ideal candidate for this role will bring their proven experience and passion to effectively deliver best-in-class accuracy and timeliness to the monthly commission process, all while applying a continuous improvement mindset. This role will work in close collaboration with the Sales Ops and Finance teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Prepare, audit, and process complex commissions and other variable-pay structures monthly via data analysis, aggregation, and automation.
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of individual sales compensation documents across the sales organization.
- Track quota attainment and provide monthly and ad-hoc analysis. Maintain/improve internal commission processes as necessary to keep up with demand and/or compensation changes.
- Provide guidance and training to sales teams on commission plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of experience in a sales compensation operations environment is strongly preferred.
- Must be a quick learner, able to work independently with minimal instruction, and effective with time management while balancing multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work with and synthesize large amounts of data into meaningful results.
- Solid experience with cloud-based information systems (SaaSOptics, Salesforce, etc.) High attention to detail and organizational skills, excellent independent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starting team player who can excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and challenging work environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.) and Google Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $80,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. With the push of a button, IT admins can fix critical vulnerabilities faster, slash cost and complexity, and win back hours in their day. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company-paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
We are a fully distributed company and have remote workers throughout the United States, and some parts of Canada.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.