The Commission Business Analyst role is responsible for managing the business requirements of the specified business unit. This role will be required to work cross functionally across the organization in order to learn and understand the structure, policies, and operations of the business unit, and recommend solutions to improve general business processes and planning. Responsible for triaging business tickets, IT tickets, tracking tickets and managing them through the ticket lifecycle. Responsible for uploads in to Callidus or commissions system. Must create and explain UAT nightly and weekend pipelines and reporting runs to offshore team. Will take over daily data load, pipeline run, report run and off cycle pipeline and reporting as well as payroll closing. Also data collection, reporting and communication as needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive requirements documentation from business stakeholder and ensure appropriate details have been captured.
- Develop any additional technical requirements to support the business requirements.
- Track delivery of requirements by the development team.
- Develop and execute testing of completed development activities against requirements prior to review by the end user.
- Review new system change requests and identify impacted areas.
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience.
- Lead requirements reviews with key business stakeholders for approvals.
- Work with QA team to develop test plans and perform software testing to ensure efficient execution and adherence to business specifications and technical requirements.
- Manage Tier 2 triage defect submissions through initial review and validation against documented requirements.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and present complex data related to current and future system configuration.
- Serve as primary contact among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our system's capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce.
- Make recommendations for solutions or improvements that can be accomplished through system enhancement or alternative logic.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- All activities related to ticket intake and ticket lifecycle operations.
- Nightly and weekly UAT pipeline and report plan based on business needs that confirm to environmental availability.
- Payroll closing activities.
- Creating and tracking commissions systems tickets.
- Responsible for handling multiple competing requirements simultaneously.
- Tracks performance, service levels and other metrics required.
- Assists with gathering data and preparing a variety of reports covering project estimates, project status.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to focus on deadlines, deliverables, prioritize tasks and time management
- Demonstrate understanding of different testing processes and methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of test automation framework and tools
- Understanding of business architecture and its impact on testing environment
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Business analysis or related experience - 3-5
Up to 25% travel HCP333 310987 310987BR