Start a Rewarding Career with Alliant
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for the administration, configuration, and management of Alliant’s consumer loan origination platform and other critical lending systems. This analyst serves as a primary point of contact and works collaboratively with internal/external partners to ensure systems are designed to support Alliant’s Service Vision of Friendly, Efficient, and Personalized. This individual collaborates with Alliant’s IT team and system vendors to enhance and improve functionality over time. The Business Analyst-Lending Systems manages a diverse range of functions and tasks, which includes future release schedules, change control, requirement gathering, presenting proposals, and production processes.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Act as a key contributor in the creation, development and deployment of CLOS system
- Identify opportunities to improve all aspects of CLOS and overall lending process
- Develop and maintain CLOS interface with 3rd party vendors
- Aid in the design of training materials and provides ongoing training to staff for new CLOS products
- Configure, communicate and maintain reporting system for CLOS
- Handle reporting needs for business users and dashboards for leadership
- Execution of business-side administration and set up of key systems
- Primary contact for all internal departments and employees for CLOS system
- Responsible for identifying and analyzing industry trends and new technology
- Aid in the design and documentation of process and workflows, and deliver system training to system users as necessary
- Participate in leadership focus groups and strategy sessions with other internal stakeholders to align CLOS offering and output
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and organization as a whole
- Develop and manage customer centric strategies while meeting or exceeding individual and team objectives
- Interpret data, analyze results, and identify strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Responsible for project scope and development of detailed Project Plan(s) and successful, timely and seamless implementation of all new and existing product enhancements
- Assist with management of key vendor reviews at the time of contract renewal or when lack of quality and/or service warrant review
- Support multiple projects and initiatives in all facets of Consumer Lending
- Deliver superior results through quality execution and best practice adaptation
- Demonstrate courage, ability and agility to understand and address organizational transition in real-time; establish expectations for the unexpected
Other Lending Systems:
- Configure, communicate and maintain system workflows to improve operational efficiency
- Analyze business problems and identify solutions that meet business goals
- Identify business trends unitizing real data and compile analysis reports
- Responsible for assisting with the successful conversation of any vendor/partner within the Lending Division
- Closely monitor and work with a sense of urgency with business to resolve or spot potential issues and establish the means to mitigate them
- Collaborate with Data Services to develop lending reports
What makes you a great fit?
You’ll be a great fit if in addition to the completion of Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or relevant field, required, and you have/are:
- 2+ years’ experience with process design and communication, requirements definition, training, and cross-functional collaboration
- Highly effective time and project management skills, including ability to coordinate development, testing and implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management. Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Experience with Symitar, Akcelerant, SAP Business Objects and other Credit Union core systems
- Lending/banking/financial services experience a plus
- Knowledge of SCRUM PM Methodology and agile software development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and Microsoft Azure DevOps