Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
1 - 5%
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Data product team supports PaymentsEdge group. PaymentsEdge group provides financial analysis and marketing services to our clients identifying portfolio trends, industry benchmarks and action items to drive revenue.
What you will be doing?• Prepare and analyze marketing campaign reports, make recommendations for improvements and measure progress.
• Use predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources • Assist business analysts with finding patterns and relationships in data.
• Proactively and effectively interact with other internal groups throughout FIS. • Share knowledge with other members of analytics team. • Evaluate and improve internal tools and processes. • Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
What you will need:
• Proficiency in Excel
• Typically requires experience in relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques and system testing
• Possesses strong understanding of internal business segment (stakeholders) and may require presentation skills.
Added bonus if you have:
• Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets, fluent in scripting and rapid prototyping skills including expertise in SQL and Tableau.
• Experience with Marketing Reporting and Billing Data.
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.