Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Cohere’s Clinical Programs & Activation team is responsible for achieving the medical cost savings targets of each of our delegated clinical programs. The team’s work drives adherence to our clinically-validated Care Paths by directly engaging patients and providers to change their behavior to optimize health outcomes.
We are looking for an Analyst to play a key role in driving our clinical and behavioral program strategy and influencing the interventions and products we build. This role will focus on the application of leading developments in behavioral economics, psychology, and population health to help patients and providers make impactful behavioral changes. Reporting to the VP of Clinical Programs, this is a critical role in a Series B company and an uncommon opportunity to leverage data to help drive decisions around our unique patient and provider intervention strategy. Ultimately, the work you do will have a direct impact on the growth of the company and our ability to impact millions of patients at a time in their healthcare journey when they need help most.
You should apply if you are a self-starter who brings an entrepreneurial mindset in order to accelerate growth and impact in the market. You are great at communicating, highly analytical, data driven, and scrappy - not only identifying and proactively advocating for behavioral strategies and product changes, but also partnering cross-functionally to implement ideas based on your quantitative insights. Our Analysts thrive in ambiguity and are capable of turning data into convincing stories that influence teams to prioritize initiatives on their roadmaps.
At a growing organization, this is a position that offers the ability to make a substantial mark on the company and its partners with exponential growth opportunities.
What you will do:
- Apply quantitative analysis and data-mining skills to develop deep analytical insights around the effectiveness of our clinical programs at generating the desired results
- Partner with Research, Design, Marketing, Operations, and Testing teams to identify opportunities to improve our products based on user feedback and help quantify the impact of their qualitative insights
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and Product Management to design and develop experiments to test hypotheses, iterate and implement changes in existing products that positively impact user experience and patient outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years post-collegiate work experience doing quantitative analysis
- or Master or PhD with 2+ years work experience doing quantitative analysis (experience in healthcare a strong preference)
- Experience with prioritizing, communicating and influencing teams
- Experience thinking strategically, applying structure to solve product problems, and driving execution
- 2+ years SQL experience
- Knowledge of statistics (experimental design, statistical analysis, hypothesis testing)
- 1+ years of experience in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Analytical experience, with experience building product intuition, solving problems using data, and providing business insights
- Experience creating and telling stories from data
- Experience building interpersonal relationships across teams, communicating technical content and analytical insights to multiple audiences
- Experience at top-tier consulting firm OR 3+ years product strategy experience
- Self-directed, confident, and thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experienced with data and technology; strong understanding of how technology businesses operate and ability to communicate them simply to others
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.