We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Associate Technology Consultant.
The Celonis Services Team #LivesForCustomerValue . We believe that every customer realizes exceptional value through one platform - Celonis - by eliminating friction and improving execution across their enterprise. We put customers first and strive to provide seamless, collaborative, connected, delightful experiences with clear expectations in every customer interaction.
When our customers do better, we do better.
Celonis Technology Consultants are at the core of the Celonis Services Center of Excellence. You will become an expert in various technical areas of the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS) to develop the most innovative solutions to the most complex business problems. You will develop into a trusted advisor and go-to person for support and enablement in your areas of expertise during implementations of the Celonis EMS.
The work you'll do:
- Design and validate innovative analyses and execution apps according to our customers' objectives for process improvement.
- Summarize Machine / Statistical Learning models visually (dashboards, reports, etc) to solve strategic business problem statements.
- Construct fault-tolerant, efficient, real-time ETL pipelines on massive business data sets.
- Support senior Consultants and build deep expertise in various technical areas of the Celonis EMS.
- Provide expert support to our customers on technical consulting-related inquiries.
- Support partner implementations of the Celonis EMS and conduct Quality Assurance on their deliverables.
- Create technical documentation and compile technical best practices for both internal and external stakeholders on your areas of expertise.
The qualifications you need:
- A Bachelors (required) or Masters degree (preferred) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Experience writing SQL queries with joins and aggregations (required).
- Experience summarizing data visually (dashboards, reports, etc) to solve business problem statements (required).
- Experience wrangling data in Python using libraries such as pandas (preferred).
- Prior experience in Technology Consulting, Software Support, or a related field (preferred).
- A customer-first, teamwork-based, and service-oriented approach to your work.
- A natural curiosity for technical topics and willingness to self-start and self-educate.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.
#Celonis #Data #Technology #Consulting #ProcessMining #ExecutionManagement #R2452 #BusinessTransformation #Analytics #BigData #SQL #Python #ETL #Automation #MachineLearning #Simulation #DataVisualization