Associate, Market Intelligence (Motorsports) at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for an [ADJECTIVE] [ROLE TITLE] to join the [ORG] department. (WRITE BRIEF TEAM DESCRIPTION & SUMMARY OF ROLE) We are responsible for [INSERT]. We help fuel Candy’s success by [KEY PURPOSE/ACTIONS]. You will play a leading role in [EXAMPLES ROLE CONTRIBUTIONS]. You will be part of a [ LIST 3 CULTURAL TRAITS OF YOUR TEAM]. Above all, you will be responsible for [ BIG PICTURE PURPOSE].
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire product, design, and engineering candidates
- Drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of technical roles
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for talent
- Act as an advocate for hiring managers and candidates throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class experience
WHO ARE YOU?
- 5+ years of experience in an account support type role, ideally focused in sports, media, and/or popular culture
- Straight forward problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- A growth mindset
- Previous financial services or start-up experience
- An ease at presenting your work and explaining design decisions
- A love of sports, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.