Join VillageMD as an Analytics Business Analyst
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation.
We're looking for an Analytics Business Analyst who will support the workflow enablement of VillageMD’ s Analytics department as well as its transformation initiatives in the coming years. At VillageMD, we are focused on transforming the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served, and our contact center is one of the primary vehicles through which we engage patients.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how the Analytics Business Analyst helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
- Implement and maintain the functions and operations of the Analytics Department.
- Play a critical role in the implementation and delivery of internal software solutions that allow our teams to more accurately and efficiently manage the patients that rely upon our healthcare facilities for care.
- Contribute to the identification and prioritization of user issues and requests for new features by detailing user requests and identifying workflow opportunities.
- Perform analyses supporting the identification of new opportunities in essential workflows and documenting both existing and future planned workflows and content to support the Analytics team.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Monitor/operate ServiceNow/JIRA requests to assist with onboarding new users, maintain user group roles and profile settings for our Insights Platform
- Lead/resolve investigations into user reported issues and communicating root cause with stakeholders while working internally on implementing the required enhancements
- Provide support for Analytics Operating model e.g.: Change management, project management, portfolio management etc.
- Partner with the technology and business stakeholders to define, analyze, and document requirements for existing processes (e.g.: ServiceNow/JIRA) or improvements to current processes
- Create standard processes and templates for documentation, communication, and develop training materials for end users of the Analytics Platform
- Develop presentations, content, project plans order in support of the Analytics Operating model
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Analytics Business Analyst you possess:
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to create and refine processes that are adaptable and wildly scalable.
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Experience with service support ticketing and configuration management/document management such as JIRA, ServiceNow, SharePoint is preferred
- Data analysis experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, or similar analytics is a plus
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego: an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Flexible in approach to adapt when projects need it.
Experience to drive change
- Experience working in a business operations role supporting creation, maintenance of workflows and developing reporting across various applications
- 1+ years in IT Business Operations, with experience in issue identification and resolution, workflow management, and driving quality through management of user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles.
- Proven track record of optimization of process and projects
- Track record of successfully executing projects in collaboration with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus, and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For Colorado Residents only: The base compensation range for this role is $60,000 to $85,000. At VillageMD, compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, etc. This role may be eligible for annual/quarterly bonus incentives (if applicable), and the selected candidate will be eligible for a valuable company benefits plan, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and access to a 401k plan with company match.