Analyst, Real Estate at Cresco Labs (Remote)
Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.MISSION STATEMENT
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Analyst, Real Estate to join our corporate team. Reporting to the Director, Real Estate, the Analyst will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operational needs while strengthening cross-functional relationships to enable the department to optimize the management of an expanding national real estate portfolio.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Lead data collection for various programs to gather metrics and perform analysis; identify opportunities for improvement and develop resolution plans
- Maintain schedules of timelines and due dates in support of project management needs; conduct follow-ups as applicable
- Assist with database management systems to integrate information and ensure data accuracy
- Review monthly recurring rent reports and verify one-time payments, reconciliations, CPI, and overage adjustments; evaluate miscellaneous charges billed and back-up documentation; identify and resolve any discrepancies
- Verify property tax obligations while monitoring payment deadlines and processing
- Aid with Property Management and Facility Management functions as assigned
- Liaise between Real Estate and Accounts Payable on payment related inquires and follow-ups
- Support Director and overall process improvement through tracking and reporting
- Manage various special project assignments
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 3 years of experience in commercial real estate handling lease administration including CAM, tax and insurance reconciliations, utilities, property/facility management functions, and database management preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related discipline
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.