Analyst Online Category Management - Remote at Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.
Lowe's is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA (salaried roles only), CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
The role of Analyst, Online Category Management is to strategically evaluate the online experience for customers while also evaluating the industry to create and test data driven ways to improve upon the customer's shopping experience with Lowe's. The Analyst will review internal and external research and/or benchmarking, review/analyze customer information and other relevant data, conduct analysis, and provide insights and recommendations all to identify areas of improvement for the customer shopping experience. S/he will track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics to ensure activities within their assigned area are meeting strategic and financial objectives.
- Assists in providing insights, competitive intelligence, and data driven recommendations to the manager of his/her assigned area
- Assists in providing the data and insights necessary to evaluate activities within their assigned area through in-depth research and related quantitative analyses
- Builds reports using data tools like Adobe Analytics
- Identifies opportunities for improvement
- Supports meetings with Online and Core Merchants to deliver insights to guide future strategies, tactics, or activities
- Works as a member of a larger team
- Analyze data from Adobe and other reporting suite to inform decisioning
- Executes tactical plans to address observed customer opportunities
Required Qualifications: • High School or GED• 1 year experience in retail or Omni-Channel merchandising/marketing
Preferred Qualifications: • Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field (or equivalent work experience in related field• 2 years online retail experience • Background in analytics, statistics, business planning and/or finance
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 19 million customer transactions a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2021 sales of over $96 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service nearly 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com. #LI-81GLAW
Lowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.