The Lead Management Analyst will partner with the Director of Lead Management to deliver on key outcomes for the VP of Marketing Operations and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). The role will work cross-functionally with key members of the Marketing Operations, Marketing leadership and Revenue (Business Development) teams. Your insights will identify areas for improvement that will accelerate growth opportunities for Pluralsight and our Marketing organization. Are you ready to be part of a team that's using data and technology to change the way we do business?
Who you're committed to being:
- A strategic problem solver who breaks hard problems down into their various components and builds impactful solutions that get us closer to our ultimate goal.
- Analytical and you lead with critical reasoning and creative problem solving. You use data to drive influence and strategy.
- A life-long learner who is committed to continual improvement, and sharing knowledge with others.
- Committed to delivering on exciting and challenging opportunities.
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of a Top of Funnel analytics suite that allows us to diagnose and optimize performance.
- Drive continuous improvement of lead scoring model, across global B2B and B2C2B efforts.
- Partner with MarTech on lead enrichment processes and operations - including how enrichment impacts global lead scoring models.
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders and support data-based decision making.
- Develop positive relationships within Marketing leadership teams and across critical cross-functional teams such as Revenue and Demand.
- College degree with 2-4 years of related experience in an analytics, consulting, or strategy role.
- Solid understanding of Tableau, Salesforce and Marketo.
- Proficient using SQL to query large data sets.
- Past experience engaging with marketing executives; including preparing strategic analysis, crafting recommendations, and implementing proposed solutions.
- Proven delivery of effective data visualization solutions.
- Experience running mid-to-large cross-functional projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Ability to problem solve independently and prioritize work based upon anticipated business value.