Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
Under the direction of the Strategy & Corporate Development leadership, the Associate of Strategy and Corporate Development is responsible for collaborating with the senior and executive leaders of Quartet Health to help develop our corporate strategy and support the execution of strategic partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions. A key focus of this role will be managing potential partner and acquisition processes end-to-end, ensuring these efforts are aligned with the overarching corporate strategy and executed effectively.
- Support complex corporate development initiatives and relationship management efforts for potential partners/acquisitions:
- Report on emerging market trends
- Research potential targets and conduct in-depth company evaluations to uncover risks and synthesize opportunities
- Provide target and competitive landscape deep dives for partners/acquisitions and recommend actions
- Develop, lead, and gain buy-in for corporate development strategies through presentations and recommendations, enabling the executive team to make critical go/no go decisions
- Drive technical analysis to support acquisition planning and execution (e.g., valuation, financial modeling, operational forecasting, synergy models, and more)
- Act as a strategic “internal consultant,” providing guidance and project leadership on critical initiatives. Bring cross-functional stakeholders together to build value propositions and refine the acquisition thesis.
- 2+ years of relevant investment banking, strategy/financial consulting, transaction advisory, corporate development, and/or venture capital experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Exceptional mastery of G-Suite, Microsoft Office, etc. (especially Sheets/Excel, Slides/PowerPoint)
- 2+ yrs experience in financial modeling and analysis techniques, including DCF analysis, operating and merger models, comparable transaction and company analysis and entrepreneurial ventures
- Entrepreneurial mindset, an ability to adapt to business needs and take on ad hoc work
- Familiarity with, and/or experience working for digital health/tech-enabled services companies
- Experience with supporting capital raising efforts when they arise, as well as special projects as needed
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.