Job Posting Title
UI/UX Director, CXS Core Tech
We are looking for a Director of UI/UX who will be responsible for leading global UI/UX disciplines and best practices with the goal of providing best Customer Experience for our products. As part of this role, you will drive our global solutions to provide a consistent look and feel, with a simple intuitive design that is easy for our customers to navigate. You will be leading a UI/UX team globally and work closely with various departments within CX as well as customers (where opportunity permits) to ensure product vision alignment. You will also be a part of a truly exciting, open, fun - yet challenging environment which provides enormous opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What You'll Do
- Gain extensive awareness on the product’s strengths and limitations relative to market/consumer trends, competitive threats, market opportunities, and more importantly, customer experience.
- Must possess analytical skills that ensure accurate interpretation of consumer and usability research information and, translate into accurate formulation of the most suitable product UI/UX design approaches and strategies.
- Capable of developing detailed UI/UX requirement documents based upon overarching product definition and identifying and manifesting product owner’s requirements into in a cohesive UI/UX framework.
- Create and lead best UI/UX practices and disciplines and ensure these guidelines are followed throughout the implementation phase.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to visualize business requirements while keeping focus on the end user.
- Work with Architect group to ensure alignment and feasibility of technical UI/UX vision.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of UI/UX efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- As a part of the CXS Technology team, partner with Product Management and Customer Success teams in healthy collaborative dialogue – leading to the best outcome for CX Solutions, our Customers and Guests.
- Mentor, encourage, foster, and support innovation and risk taking to create and deliver business models that improve the customer/guest interaction and experience across the product suite.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to clearly present, articulate, and defend research findings, design decisions, and formulated strategies to the stakeholders in a way that they can relate to and easily understand.
- As a leader the expectation is to motivate and inspire the teams in the performance of their duties, which increases their overall effectiveness on a continuous basis.
- Follow company and team guidelines while working.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering, or an equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in product-related management positions, preferably in consumer engagement and consumer experience.
- 10+ years leading and implementing global UI/UX solutions including design, development, implementation, and production deployment.
- 5+ years of experience managing a UX team; preferably with globally distributed teams.
- Experience in creating wireframes or proof of concept using visualization tools.
- Knowledge of tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & After effects (Adobe CC Suite).
- Extensive knowledge of platform constraints, understanding of software tools, and graphic production process.
- Exceptional traditional art skills including drawing, composition, graphic and color theory.
- Proven ability to take visual concepts and produce required art.
- Excellent graphic design skills or storyboarding techniques.
- Experience in SDLC processes.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to work with team.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
- Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions.
Additional Skills (good to have):
- Prior experience in the mobile/web gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
All about the Player
Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.