Technical Support Specialist at London Computer Systems (Cincinnati, OH)
Are you the resident expert for all things tech around your family and friends? For you, fulfillment comes when you can focus on one problem and drive it to completion. Details and accuracy are what motivates you and you won't rest until the problem is resolved.
LCS is actively pursuing Technical Support Specialists to become experts on our software and resolve customer issues. Our customers rely on Rent Manager to keep their business up and running. Whether it's an issue with their data, network connectivity, a report, or our mobile app, our customers will rely on your knowledge to get their problems solved.
If becoming an expert in a new field and using your knowledge to troubleshoot problems excites you, then apply today.
- Provide guidance and best practices to those utilizing our Rent Manager applications
- Provide superior customer service to our end users over the phone and via email.
- Assist customers with questions and issues relating to our property management software, Rent Manager (e.g., printing problems, installation, and troubleshooting within the program). This may involve conducting remote sessions with customers.
- Document and track the status of all issues in a timely fashion within our ticketing software.
- Work in conjunction with internal departments to improve processes resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior experience with IT concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Established work ethic
- Excellent attendance and personal accountability
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Self-starter and ability to stay motivated independently
- Critical thinker
- Ability to demonstrate active listening during calls
- Understanding of WAN/LAN concepts
- Basic understanding of networks
- Terminal Service experience
- 1-2 years of prior helpdesk and/or customer support experience
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit sharing
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Paid medical leave/disability insurance
- Contemporary office building
- Wooded campus with nature trail
- On-site fitness center
- LCS Work Perks program
- One of Cincinnati's "Top Places to Work"
- Hybrid remote/office work schedule available
LCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
**Email communications from LCS may appear in Junk, Spam, or Promotions (Gmail) email folders. We recommend checking all email folders while communicating with us.