Support Engineer at Clearbit1 (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:27 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 21, 2022
About the role
The Support Engineer works with current and prospective customers to find solutions as they as they relate to Clearbit. In this role, you will work with customer success managers, solutions consultants, engineering and product teams to deliver effective and compelling technical solutions to current and prospective customers.
We offer a highly collaborative environment with a very experienced team working on awesome cutting edge products. This is a fast-paced role that comes with a tremendous level of ownership. If you're a self-starter, enjoy cross-functionality, learning about marketing technology, understanding customer challenges, working with the hottest startups and large enterprise companies, this is your role!
Here at Clearbit, our mission is to be the Growth Engine that pushes the boundary of what's possible in marketing and sales. We build data-driven SaaS products that enable businesses to generate demand, act on intent, drive conversion, and retain and expand their customers. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
What you'll do:
- Become an expert in our products
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and manage escalations to out product team
- Work with a diverse customer base on an ongoing basis, guiding, troubleshooting (sometimes in real time with our customers) and filing bugs as they arise, consulting customers of solutions and best practices along the way
- Where no documentation exists, you’ll proactively research the issue, find solutions where possible, and record solutions for future reference.
- Be a voice of the customer, understand customer product usage themes, and provide Product feedback
- Deliver an incredible customer experience
We're looking for someone with:
- 1 year experience in client facing B2B SaaS Support Engineering or Tier 1 IT Technician Support
- Comfortable in ambiguity and self sufficient in trying to find the solution
- Excellent written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ticket queue management using help desk software solutions like Zendesk
Working at Clearbit
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on Clearbit1
Clearbit1 operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Clearbit1 was founded in 2014. It has 155 total employees. To see all jobs at Clearbit1, click here.
Read Full Job Description