Smartsheet Administrator - Remote at Allscripts (Phoenix, AZ)
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
About the job:
Practice Fusion is looking for a Business Analyst, responsible for creating the business and functional requirements necessary for technology solutions that meet customer needs, expected delivery dates, and quality standards. You are expected to execute on strategic and tactical initiatives that directly contribute to increasing customer activation, engagement and retention as well as improving operational efficiency. You are passionate about tackling and breaking down complex problems, are highly analytical and can build relationships across an organization.
Partnering with the Customer Success Organization, you will work closely with Finance, Technology, Product, Systems and Legal as well as other Business Operations team members to understand the implications of new business partnerships, product roadmap, and individual product releases for the Customer Success Organization, anticipating necessary changes to systems and process, and how those changes might impact customer adoption and engagement of our platform. Based on the collective assessment of the change by you, the rest of the Business Operations team and Customer Success leadership, you will drive planning, definition, and execution of those changes to process, systems and help roll out the change to the Customer Success Organization.
Additionally, we are looking for an individual who will play a critical role in key systems/tools initiatives and rollout - primarily but not limited to Smartsheet. Your experience as a Smartsheet administrator will be needed to define and architect an optimized Smartsheet ecosystem for new and existing business initiatives.
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases, provides accurate and timely information and appropriate notification as required
- Support strategic initiatives that use Smartsheet for project management and resource planning
- Drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Work with FP&A and Customer Success leadership to develop, measure and report on the Customer Success team's performance metrics & KPI's (productivity, sales effectiveness)
- Act as a project manager for cross-functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation to address weaknesses and areas of opportunity
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with major stakeholders across the company to ensure cohesion and shared understanding of initiatives that impact key metrics/service levels
- Develop and present reports and proposals for strategic decision-making, operational change and investment
- Manage operational processes with a high degree of independent decision making
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years proven experience in Smartsheet administration, including but not limited to user management, security and connectivity configuration, application performance monitoring (availability, utilization, throughput, latency), system upgrades and integration
- 2+ years experience in a Business Operations, Consulting, Finance, or other analytical role
- Hands-on experience of Smartsheet premium applications including Control Center, Data Mesh, Pivot, Bridge, 10,000ft RCM, and complex formulas
- Strong project management experience with the ability to prioritize multiple projects in conjunction with developing and meeting goals
- Successful experience implementing, driving, improving, and managing process workflows
- Analytical and metrics-driven with the ability to turn complex data into actionable insights (Querying and scoping (SQL, Salesforce), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories)
- Extraordinary ability to build relationships and work collaboratively - a true team player - as well as to take direction and work independently
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of management and staff across organizational lines to drive alignment and influence action
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce required - power or advanced user
- 2+ years working in a SaaS-based company
- Healthcare sector experience
- Knowledge of PowerBI or Tableau
- Knowledge of subscription financial software, preferably Zuor
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!