Senior Task Manager at Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. (Hampton Roads, VA)
Job Title: Senior Task Manager
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Job Code: 14966437
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is currently seeking a Senior Task Manager "contingent" on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. This position supports the U.S. Navy in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, or Industry or Government business management.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in/with Surface, Submarine, or Aircraft Carrier maintenance and modernization planning and execution.
- Experience providing support as an Availability Work Planning Manager (AWPM), to include tasking such as:
o Monitoring depot-level availability schedule changes.
o Assisting in depot-level availability schedule extension message development.
o Documenting and maintaining root cause data for depot-level availability schedule extensions.
o Developing, monitoring, and maintaining depot-level availability planning milestones.
o Scheduling and monitoring execution of shipboard events such as Total Ship Readiness Assessment visits, Continuous Maintenance Availabilities, Maintenance Windows of Opportunity, and Board of Inspection and Survey (INSURV) material inspections.
o Monitoring surface ship maintenance funding controls and maintenance requirements during the depot level planning process.
o Assisting in the development of reports or naval messages in support of the Type Desk Officer with stakeholder communications and management during the depot-level planning process.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in a related field, such as marine engineering, maintenance management, industrial engineering, or another maritime-related field.
- Candidates who lack the required BS/BA will still qualify if 10 of minimum 15 years of experience was gained because of in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in the related field.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- ACTIVE DoD Secret Clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more!
Imagine One is an Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
*Imagine One "Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).