Senior Support Engineer at Pinata (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:33 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
WHO WE ARE
Pinata Technologies, Inc. is building the tools and infrastructure for a more free and empowering Web3 generation through IPFS. Our vision is to foster a sense of place for every creator on the internet that is uniquely theirs. Our fully remote team comprises engineers and designers, builders and creators, and overall kind humans with big dreams. We believe in a culture that fosters integrity and teamwork, laughter and trust, and our work is meaningful and challenging in the best ways every day.
Check us out at About Us | Pinata
Pinata is creating a world where people can own the experience of creating and distributing content. We're looking for someone to take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution. This may include researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues. You will also follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Track issues through to resolution
- Escalate unresolved issues to other teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to community manager
- Ensure all issues are logged
- Prioritize several open issues at one time
- Follow up with community manager to ensure is resolved after deploying bug fix
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4+ years of experience building Rest APIs using Node.js and Express
- 4+ years of experience working with SQL databases like PostgreSQL and NoSQL like MongoDB
- 4+ years of experience building with ReactJS
- Technical expertise in modern web development framework, toolsets, and development methodology
- Knowledge of Docker, Cloudflare, AWS, and other cloud technologies
- Understanding of TypeScript
- Must be located in North or South America
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ability to work remotely from anywhere
Great compensation package
Health, dental and vision benefits
Unlimited paid time off
Professional development stipend
18 weeks parental leave for full-time, salaried employees
Meaningful equity for full-time, salaried employees
Opportunity to join us at an early stage where your contributions will make an impact and you’ll have opportunities to flourish
Applying to Pinata
We value different experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!
Our team spans over 7 countries and each of us offer unique perspectives. We believe in treating everyone with respect and providing an environment where everyone can be their authentic self. Pinata is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people who are neurodivergent, have medical needs or disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please complete this form.
More Information on Pinata
Pinata operates in the Blockchain industry. Pinata was founded in 2018. It has 21 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Open door policy, OKR operational model, Team based strategic planning, Pair programming, Flexible work schedule and Remote work program. To see all jobs at Pinata, click here.
Read Full Job Description