Senior Sharepoint Administrator at Centauri (Washington DC)
Senior Sharepoint Administrator
KBR is seeking a Senior Sharepoint Administrator to support one of our customers in in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Provide support to communicate and manage the ac.cto.mil website as AC's primary communication channel effort to modernize, introduce new technologies, and streamline capability development
- Build functional websites that are easy to use/user friendly, collaborate with communications staff on website layout, design, and build, and update content on the website regularly to keep pages up-to-date
- Test the websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Review the site content and update with current search engine optimization (SEO), to include inclusion of keywords, tagging, and meta-data, monitor, analyze, and report on all online traffic; analyze site performance
- Ensure web site functionality and efficiency, manage access rights for users as appropriate, optimize site loading speeds, and perform necessary updates
- Communicate with management on ways to improve usability, and respond to user comments and questions
- Manage and maintain AC SharePoint sites
- Provide support for presentation, briefing, chart, and other office documentation preparation, particularly for graphics and formatting
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Sharepoint
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and XML
- Experience with WordPress and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Expertise with common MS Office software, e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
Security Clearance Requirements: Must an active Secret clearance
In compliance with the U.S. federal government's vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.