Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch in 2019, and secured a $100 million Series C in late 2021. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Belkin, Rackspace, Allbirds, FabFitFun, VSCO, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
The Revenue Operations team leverages data, processes, and technology to support the striking growth of Kandji. We partner with leaders from the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Partnerships, Legal, and Finance teams to develop a cohesive company-wide strategy and implement it on a global scale.
Kandji is looking for an experienced administrator of a successful revenue systems team to help build an extraordinary GTM engine. The successful candidate will help guide and enable our Revenue organization to better apply and optimize our revenue operations service systems to help meet the demands of our growing business.
You will own the operational support, maintenance, and improvements of our CRM and other integrated applications. You will collaborate with your teammates in Revenue Operations and functional leaders to implement system enhancements that achieve business outcomes. This role requires understanding the big picture, including standard methodologies for effective CRM management, and the ability to apply an intentional and diligent approach to execution.
This position reports to the Head of Revenue Operations.
Day to Day
- Champion tooling and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing, and customer success data
- Build and define standard practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, and testing
- Manage and implement our evolving sales and service tech stack, including HubSpot, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc.
- Research product changes in upcoming application versions and make recommendations on how we should take advantage of these changes
- Maintain a comprehensive view of all business processes and users in the system through meticulous documentation that allows for a clear understanding of multi-functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflow, and reporting
- Independently review and resolve issues to understand technical inefficiencies, identify root causes, and drive optimal solutions
- Ownership mentality and excels with autonomy
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and own multiple projects/tasks with high attention to detail
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining a sophisticated CRM. Including experience implementing processes/features like lead scoring, products/price books, and document generation
- Tooling domain expert on various go-to-market tools and systems such as Chorus, Outreach, Chili Piper, HubSpot Marketing Automation, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Bombora, etc.
- Administered both HubSpot CRM & Salesforce Sales Cloud and has migration experience from HubSpot CRM to Salesforce or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience scaling of a data management & cleanliness process across distributed teams
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• 100% individual and dependent medical + dental + vision coverage
• 401(k) with 4% company match
• 20 days PTO + Kandji Wellness Week off the first week of August
• 14 paid holidays per year
• 10 sick/wellness days per year
• Equity for full-time employees
• $1,000 virtual card for comfortable remote working equipment
• 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
• Cell phone & Internet stipend
• Work from anywhere in the United States and Canada!
• Exciting opportunities for career growth
• An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
More Information on Kandji
Kandji operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Diego, CA. Kandji was founded in 2018. It has 300 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Partners with nonprofits, Eat lunch together, Daily sync, Open door policy, OKR operational model and Team based strategic planning. To see all 5 open jobs at Kandji, click here.
Read Full Job Description