Recruitment/Admission Coord at Careerlink (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:43 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Purpose of Job
- Recruitment & Admissions Coordinator will recruit qualified students for on-campus and online programs to meet enrollment goals.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- The ideal candidate will be sale oriented and have recruitment and/or higher education experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of college student information systems preferred and Microsoft Office Package required
- Strong communication skills, organization, attention to detail and adaptable to change
- Essential Job Functions
- Serves as a resource for information related to the College and academic programs.
- Recruits qualified students in respective on-campus and online programs.
- Promotes the College at recruitment events.
- Assists students through the admissions process and helps students experience a sense of belonging.
- Builds facilitative relationships with respective Program Directors and Deans.
- Collaborates with various College departments as students move through the admissions process.
- Utilization of student information system.
- Report generation using Microsoft Excel and SQL reports.
- Coordinates recruitment events via face-to-face and online via webinars.
- Willingness to learn and apply social media and/ or technological strategies in reaching prospective students.
- Builds relationships with community partners and coordinates events.
More Information on Careerlink
Careerlink operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Omaha, NE. Careerlink was founded in 1992. It has 16 total employees. To see all jobs at Careerlink, click here.
Read Full Job Description