PLM Team Infrastructure Associate Director (Remote/Hybrid) at Collins Aerospace
United States of America
HNC99: Field Office - NC Remote Location, Remote City, NC, 27601 USA
The Collins DT Team has embarked on a large global project to centralize / upgrade the systems that support the Lifecycle management of UTAS products. This Teamcenter PLM system connects people and processes across functional towers with a digital thread that allows us to provide quality / forward thinking services to our internal and external customers.
Candidate will be responsible managing Collins staff and Vendor teams that are responsible for supporting the core PLM / Teamcenter Unified Architecture TCUA landscape infrastructure environment. Responsibilities include team staffing and performance evaluations, budget development and billing, contract negotiation, system architecture, operational metrics, technology roadmap, and strategy.
In addition to PLM responsibilities, the candidate will be responsible for leading a team that develops, implements, and supports Collins roadmap for providing end to end monitoring solutions for our most Critical Applications / Systems.
This role will require strong cross-department collaboration with architects, application leads, infrastructure tower owners, software / hardware developers, and business process owners. The successful candidate must have demonstrated success in driving technical issues and decisions at the organizational level and managing vendors to SLAs and business expectations. Additionally, the ability to communicate status, issues and options with management will be essential in this role.
This individual can work in any US based Collins Aerospace location or remotely from home with occasional travel required.
- Manage Collins and Vendor technical teams
- Embed continuous improvement process with team and vendors to deliver high quality service
- Meeting with industry experts to assess solutions and best practices
- Reporting on project and operations status to key stakeholders
- Develop and track department budget and staffing needs
- Bachelor degree in Information technologies or related field and 12 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 10 years of experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 5 or more years' experience Management IT staff of >6 employees
- 8 or more years' experience Infrastructure systems administration, and / or architecture
- Knowledge of PLM applications and architecture, (Teamcenter, Enovia, and/or other related PLM applications)
- Knowledge of System Performance monitoring tools, processes, and data analytics
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical thinking, strategic leadership, customer focus, team leadership, and innovation skills
- Less than 10% travel will be required
- Knowledge of ITIL and or Lean manufacturing tools and methodologies
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information, and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent, and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world - and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance,critical illnessinsurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms