Mobile Security Engineer at Vivint (Provo, UT)
Our mission is to redefine the home experience with tech and services to create a smarter, greener, safer home that saves our customers money every month.
Vivint is seeking a dynamic engineer who is ready to make a difference in securing our mobile devices. The engineer will work in a team to support 10k+ mobile devices to create a secure, frictionless mobile experience for our employees.
- Support and maintain endpoint management including operational, security, and compliance configuration of devices including: MacOS, iOS, Android and Windows
- Partner across the organization and the business to identify, evaluate, and resolve issues related to the use of endpoint devices.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of projects that improve the security, reliability, compliance, and automation of our endpoint operations
- Configure various tools used to automate the endpoint lifecycle
- Implement technical and process improvements to support a security first environment
- Support eDiscovery, compliance, and audit efforts across the IT organization
- Develop and refine operational metrics, and improve the systems used to track the health of our endpoint devices
- Build and maintain internal and external documentation around process and workflows
- Function as a technical escalation point for the IT organization and the business
- Assist and mentor teammates through knowledge sharing and mentorship
- Stay ahead of industry trends in the client platform community
- Assist with piloting and testing new Apps for enterprise use
- 2+ years of experience managing endpoints
- Proven success managing endpoints in a large environment
- Enterprise experience with MobileIron, Kandji, and Intune/SCCM
- Experience with Apple DEP, Apple Business Manager and VPP
- Experience with security tooling such as device encryption, anti-virus tooling, digital certificates, patching, and application allow/deny listing
- Experience supporting automation through API usage and/or scripting
- Experience with scripting and/or code-based solutions (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with administration of cloud-based providers and tools
- Experience supporting complex integrations across systems
- Experience partnering with security and compliance teams
- Possess a growth mindset and passion for learning
- Strong communication skills - deliver clear and concise communication
- Demonstrate open and collaborative approaches
Learn about the Vivint Culture and why it's a great place to grow your career!
Here are some highlighted perks you should ask us about:
- Free daily lunch and drinks on site
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
- Employee/Friends/Family Discounts
- Onsite health clinic, gym, gaming tables
- Medical/dental/vision/life coverage & 24/7 Medical Hotline
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Employee Resource Groups
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Each new employee is responsible for completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all safety issues.
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".