Jr. IT Security Analyst at The Judge Group (Philadelphia, PA)
**6+ Month w2 Contract - KnowBe4 or Proofpoint required**
IT Security Analyst (Contractor, Junior level) - Will help support the management and administration of KnowBe4 security training and awareness platform. Work with rest of the IT team members on supporting security tools such as MFA, LastPass etc; Help creating documentation and training material, provide metrics from various systems in support of cyber security policies, practices.
- Support awareness and education of standard and privileged users, conduct phishing campaigns and remedial training, and operate the associated platforms
- Contribute and assist with incident response initiatives
- Contribute to and assist in maintaining related policies and procedures
- Contribute to the evaluation, testing, and deployment of security tools and processes
- Recommend improvements to security tools, configurations, processes, and policies
- Bachelor's degree or associates with 2 years of IT
- Security+ or similar certification reflective of a broad range of cyber security knowledge and experience within 6 months of hire
- The minimum years of related experience required: 2 - 3 yrs. supporting and managing a KnowBe4 or similar security training platform.
- Experience and broad knowledge of security tools, technologies, and frameworks.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure and M365 Office Suite
- Experience administering security awareness platforms (i.e., KnowBe4, Proofpoint, etc.)
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com