Job Posting Title
Information Security Architect & Engineer
The Information Security Architect & Engineer on the Global Information Security team is responsible for integrating and deploying critical security services in a global environment. This is a fast-paced, energetic environment that is building out a high functioning team. This position requires expert level knowledge in cross-functional security and technology domains.
What You'll Do
- Assists with implementing the global strategic vision, and execution of all technical aspects of Aristocrat's Global Information Security program.
- Select, test and deploy information systems security controls
- Monitors industry information technology and security trends, threats, and regulatory trends to identify strategy-impacting affects to stakeholder operations and interests.
- Deployment, operation and maintenance of systems consisting of Perimeter Security, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) / Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Endpoint Security, Anti-Virus/Malware, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and Continuous Monitoring of Infrastructure, and eDiscovery platforms
- Provide subject matter expertise on relevant issues to Information Security leadership.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity desired, or a related field and 6-10 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years of practical experience building threat-based cybersecurity programs, and designing and implementing security controls
- Demonstrated experience in working with a geographically dispersed team
- Significant demonstrated experience working with Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Continuous Monitoring, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (ID/PS), Network Traffic Analysis, Incident Response, Endpoint Security Systems, Digital Forensics, WLAN Monitoring, and/or Threat Modeling.
- Expert knowledge of information security technologies, networking, systems and infrastructure architecture in global capacity required
- Ability to manage complex troubleshooting issues
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to contribute to the organizational strategic thinking beyond area of responsibility.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or certifications preferred
- Excellent collaboration skills - must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within Aristocrat, Inc., locally and globally
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We're a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.