Information Assurance Engineer - Expert at General Dynamics Information Technology (Washington DC)
| Washington DC
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:09 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, December 11, 2022
This position is not yet funded.
- Responsible for the security architectures for a large Enterprise Cross Domain Service (ECDS) project.
- Identify and mitigate system security threats/risks in all phases of system lifecycle.
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification, evaluation and awareness activities for security designs; and system and networking operations.
- Review security documentation and articles, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content.
- Design, develop, implement, and integrate IA and security systems and system components in multiple enclaves with differing data protection requirements.
- Perform system installation, configuration maintenance, account maintenance, signature maintenance, patch management, and troubleshooting of operational IA and CND systems.
- Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application security policy and enterprise solutions.
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures.
More Information on General Dynamics Information Technology
General Dynamics Information Technology operates in the Aerospace industry. The company is located in Falls Church, VA. It has 21625 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at General Dynamics Information Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description