Incident Manager at SADA (Remote)
Join SADA as a Google Workspace Incident Manager!
As an Incident Manager at SADA, you will ensure our customers’ support issues are handled effectively. You will work with highly skilled support engineers focused on providing Google Workspace solutions, including User, Group and Account Administration, Mail, Security, Migrations, Drive, Billing and other core functions. The Incident Manager is responsible for providing technical assistance and guidance to team members and customers, updating knowledge articles, and enacting improvements to our ServiceNow incident management system, as well as being a SADA ambassador to our clients. Participating in on-call rotations, the Incident Manager must also be technically adept with Google products and be able to seamlessly and effectively partner with other SADA work groups, our partners, and our customers. SADA ESS delivers 24x7 support from a variety of locations around the world.
Work Location: Virtual
Typical Hours Worked: 9AM - 6PM, Local time
Primary Duties Include:
- Coordinate incident assignments
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of incidents
- Conduct internal quality audits
- Serve as an escalation point for client technical issues related to Google Workspace concerns
- Triage and escalate issues to Google Support as required
- Support servers/services hosted on GCP for multiple clients
- Provide front line support for multiple clients
- Notice trends and devise long-term solutions to recurring problems
- Assist with developing new processes to enhance customer support experience
- Assist with technical training of team members
- Assist with scheduling team members
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave is at the foundation of all our Enterprise Support Services team. Our motivation is to provide customers with an exceptional experience in all aspects of their interactions with our support and managed services teams.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured bi-yearly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to provide the highest quality of support, customer feedback at the close of service tickets, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
As you continue to execute successfully, together we will build a customized development plan that leads you through the engineering or management growth tracks to fulfill your personal goals..
Required Travel - 10% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
Customer Facing - 50%
Training - The first several weeks of onboarding are dedicated to learning and will encompass learning materials/assignments and compliance training, as well as meetings with relevant individuals. Details of the timeline are shared closer to the start date.
- 3+ years of experience utilizing Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform and cloud based solutions
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control)
- Familiarity with networking (NAT, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.)
- Versed and comfortable with Google collaborations
- Open to being on call for weekends and after hours
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Successful at working in a team culture and driving results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
- Passionate about personal and team success
- Experienced with ServiceNow reporting and data mining
- Background in Service Desk Operations and Management required.
- Familiarity with GAM a plus
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.