DevSecOps Engineer II at OneGlobe LLC (Washington DC)
Job Opportunity: Our team is seeking a talented Senior DevSecOps Engineer to work in our Reston, VA location.
What You'll Get to Do as a Senior DevSecOps Engineer:
- Build platforms and automated delivery pipelines using a combination of AWS services, Serverless frameworks, Kubernetes and containerization approaches, and microservice design patterns.
- Create and design infrastructure-as-code solutions to promote services through development, test, and production environments.
- Collaborate with customers and team members as part of an Agile lifecycle to gather, understand, and refine platform and application requirements.
- Follow DevSecOps best practices for full security integration, infrastructure as code, operational visibility, and Site Reliability Engineering practices.
- Harden and ensure the security and accreditation of a multitenant development platform.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain DHS Suitability clearance.
- Must have working experience with Kubernetes
- Independent with a mindset toward continuous learning, a drive for self-study and enrichment, and resourcefulness.
- Strong communication skills and customer-facing level of polish.
- Able to produce lightweight but useful documentation of system design and automation mechanisms.
- 6 Years of experience across the following:
- Agile lifecycle based on Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, or other frameworks
- Automated software delivery in a CI/CD environment using Jenkins, Gitlab CI, or similar
- Git-based version control
- Relational databases and SQL, NoSQL datastores
- Design and implementation of asynchronous, scalable, and high-load systems using internet-scale principles
- Automation of system backup and recovery, high availability, and zero downtime appproaches
- Federal application security practices including OWASP, Zero-trust principles, encryption at rest and in transit
- FISMA High security system controls and constraints
- Experience with the following technology domains in a production system environment:
- One or more of: Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS Fargate, Red Hat OpenShift
- One or more of: Serverless Framework deployed on AWS, AWS Lambda with AWS API Gateway
- One or more of: Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- Preferred qualifications:
- AWS certified developer associate, architect associate, DevOps professional, or architect professional
OneGlobe LLC was founded in 2005 to provide quality Information Technology solutions that exceed expectations. We focus on IT System Modernization using agile software development practices and DevSecOps to deliver intuitive and maintainable systems that we help our customers improve their processes and capabilities.
We provide full service IT solutions and have the skill to identify, plan and perform cost-saving steps throughout the system lifecycle to enhance system efficiency, while optimizing the value that we deliver to our customers. Our team has the drive and right mindset to feel ownership on the projects they work. They partner with our customers to give the extra effort sometimes required to deliver success.
We provide highly competitive benefits package to include: extensive medical/dental/vision, 7% of your annual salary toward 401(k), Paid Time Off (PTO), $5K annually toward ongoing education and training, and more. We also have monthly social and tech events!
See additional positions at: http://www.oneglobeit.com/#careers
OneGlobe is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation or veteran status.